A Health & Hygiene Program teaches cleanliness and good hygiene as the essence of a healthy life.
- Children attending the Learning Centre receive one health & hygiene lesson every week focused on cleanliness, nutrition, dental care, and treatment of cuts and burns.
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste are provided to children in the community three times a year, with instruction in their use.
- 150 students receive a dental check and any necessary treatment once a year.
- High standards of personal hygiene, cleanliness, and availability of washing and drinking water are applied at the Learning Centre.
- Hygiene measures are supported at two neighbouring government schools.
US$80 will cover the cost of Health & Hygiene lessons for one child for a year.