- Reading lessons are provided in the library, with independent and guided reading, and with reading to groups by teachers or volunteers.
- Reading diaries are used to assist and check children’s understanding of books they read.
- A Book Club is available to interested students for reading and discussing books.
- Reading events to which parents are invited are held several times a year.
- CLS is supporting libraries at 5 government schools.
US$175 will pay the monthly cost of employing our Teacher/Librarian.
Read how our library developed and how successful it is today.